Top Rated Instructors in Penrith, Blacktown, St. Marys, Richmond and The Hills District Top-Rated Driving Instructor
18- Big Reasons To consider Efficient Driving Academy
- RMS accredited Top Rated Instructors & Member of NSW Driver Trainers Association.
- High Pass Ratio and always 90% plus scores in Test Results.
- More than 18 years of driving experience.
- Familiar with RMS Test Routes.
- We use personalized training techniques.
- Top Rated Instructors are available from as early morning as 6 am to 9 pm (throughout the week).
- Great lesson packages are available.
- Pick up and drop off at a time and place that suits you.
- Our certified best rated instructors have been trained to work with you on your areas of improvement to make the most out of your training session.
- Expertise in 5 main Driving Skills which get checked in the driving test.
- Pre-test 1 hour and even 2-hour lesson available
- Dedicated lesson plan available to learn Reverse Parking in a single lesson.
- Weekend appointments can also be made available on a first come- first serve basis.
- We have the cheapest rates.
- We have excellent first time Pass Rates
- Our “HAPPY CUSTOMERS” are the reason for our growth.
- We have Top rated Driving Instructor not only in Blacktown, St. Marys and Penrith but also for Castle hill and Richmond areas.
- Moreover, now we can arrange a driving instructor for Liverpool and Campbelltown areas as well.
EFFICIENT Top-Rated Instructor’s DRIVING TIPS
Efficient Driving Tips From a Top Rated Instructor
Below are some of the key fundamental tips we believe, will help you become a safer and confident driver.
- Always wear your Seat belts
- Always obey speed limits
- Scan the whole scene, always keep your eyes on the move to note changes (road scanning once, every 5 seconds)
- Eyes on the road Hands on the wheel – Minimise distractions
- Leave 3 seconds gap between your vehicle and the one in front.
- Always check blind spots to find out the position of other vehicles
- Come to a complete stop at a Stop Sign or line (within 1 meter before it, for 3 seconds)
- Apply Brake to slow down before pedestrian crossing whether there is anyone on the crossing or not, to make sure cars behind you can stop if needed to be.
Did you know this?
An hour lesson with an accredited driving instructor counts for 3 hours in the learner permit driver logbook. In fact, a maximum of 10 driving tuition hours to be recorded as 30 hours